Digital specialist – Göteborg
Do you want to create interactive solutions and requirements on how the users interaction with a system or function should be conducted? Great, keep reading.
In the DUX (Digital User Experince) Interaction team our customer now have an opening as Interaction Designer. As an Interaction Designer for the interaction solution, you will be responsible for creating the final specification for the interaction solution that will be implemented in our decided programs, according to the philosophy "Designed around You".
The requirements on the interaction are described in, for example user
scenarios and detailed flow charts. This is done by working with specification and visualization tools such as Visio & Illustrator, but we are currently in the phase transferring to the tool Axure, so knowledge in that area is preferred. The challenge is to put all the details together without losing the complete picture and the user needs.
The role includes collaboration with graphical designers, software developers and functional owners from different departments as well as internal and international contacts with suppliers.
Primary Skills Required
- Structured, thorough and accustomed to summarize, present, document and specify your work.
- Creative and innovative ability.
- Pronounced capacity for logical analysis and problem solving.
- Very good ability to cooperate in group.
- Ability to express yourself well in speech and writing in English
- Documented experience in human-machine interaction.
Additional Experience Preferred
- Experience in technology development for the automotive industry.
- Working in the interaction tool "Axure".
- Ability to express yourself well in speech and writing in Swedish
- For the post of suitable education at least 160 points, (4 years or equivalent knowledge obtained from practical experience), specializing in
- interaction design human / machine interaction, cognitive science or equivalent.
- General computer skills are required and knowledge of the following programs: MS Visio, Axure, Illustrator.”
The position is a temporary employment from 180806-181221 and are based in Gothenburg. For questions regarding the position contact Philip Lundahl at 0735-18 18 87 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your application soon as possible. Interviews are ongoing.