Communications Officer med skills i marknadsföring. You?
Kommunikatör/informatör – Göteborg
We are looking for an experienced communications officer to support our customer with their Marketing and Communications agenda and plan.
We see that you are social, flexible and enjoys working in team’s cross organization. Examples of tasks is to create content for newsletters, LinkedIn and homepage, other examples are:
• Drive the implementation of branding, marketing and communications strategies and plans
• Plan and execute internal and external marketing initiatives, activities and events such as trade shows
• Ensure internal and external brand compliance, responsible for the visual identity
• Responsible for the content production – write, create and amend texts, articles, papers and presentations promoting and/or describing our customer´s brand products and services. This also includes films, animations, photos as well as presentations, brochures, flyers and advertisements.
• Responsible for the content distribution – both digital channels as well as traditional marketing and communication channels
• Contribute to development of profiling, marketing, communications and sales support materials to promote the company and its products and services
• Contributing and partly responsible for production and publishing of external, internal and change management communication
• Work in close cooperation with the organization and other stakeholders
• Understand, evaluate and prioritize business needs
• BSc or MSc level education in technical or commercial disciplines, preferably with a marketing specialization, relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
• Minimum 5 years of Marketing and Communication experience with proven operational skills
• Significant experience from product marketing, digital marketing, brand management and event management
• Experience from handling both internal and external communication, change management, media relations as well as employer branding
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish – German is an extra bonus
• Practical experience from using Microsoft Office, Adobe CS, web content management tools, and marketing analysis tools
• Strong both in the creative field and in the analytical aspect of marketing
• Commercial understanding and business acumen
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, a team player
• Continuously striving to improve relationships and build networks with stakeholders internally and externally
• Holistic mind-set, to understand the full picture of ongoing projects
Duration: At least 12 months
Employment: You will be employed by us at We are Hiring and work at our customers office.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Any Questions? Please contact Philip Lundahl 0735-181887, firstname.lastname@example.org